Saturday, August 29, 2009

Qumana – Blog Editor

Share Orkut

I haven't used any blog editor other than the default editor in blogger and MS Word. I had done a search for a blog editor a while ago, but never came across Qumana, until yesterday. Qumana needs Java Runtime Environment installed before you consider installing Qumana. I wanted a editor which would help me post the blog-post without having to sign up at blogger using a browser and editing it over there, (this happens to me at month ends when I desperately try to save some bandwidth), I also wanted a spell checker for proof reading my post. Qumana satisfies all requirements and as an added benefit, it can even integrate AdGenta adverts into your blog-post.

Features:

  • Supports a lot of blog providers including Blogger, Wordpress, TypePad, DairyLand, SquareSpace, Drupal, MSN Space, LiveJournal, etc.
  • Qumana supports AdGenta adverts, which can be inserted by you into your post while editing the post itself.
  • Can manage multiple blogs from the same provider or by multiple providers.
  • Allows editing in multiple modes, i.e. the WYSIWYG mode or the HTML mode.
  • Inserting images and videos is made very simple.
  • Can insert tags and track backs, allow or disallow trackbacks or comments.
  • Has a spell check utility, so that you can correct your mistakes before publishing.
  • One click publish.
  • It can also set the time of posting.

Bummer:

I agree this is a pretty good blog-editor but I loved a feature in MS Word where simple mistakes like capitalization gets corrected automatically, Qumana with its 'spell check as you type' feature comes very close.


 

Get Qumana at http://www.qumana.com/

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Write your comment here