Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Nmap-online.com – Nmap on the internet

Share Orkut

I had installed Nmap yesterday to scan a particular target of interest to me, but unfortunately I was getting certain errors about Nmap being unable to find the network adaptor, and I couldn't find a way to make it work. A quick Google search revealed this wonderful online Nmap port scanner, www.nmap-online.com

The interface is intuitive, the default option when the website loads is to quick scan your own computer, full Nmap scans of your own system and custom scans, which allow you to scan custom targets with your own parameters are also included, it keeps your scan requests on queue and lets you know the number of requests before it on queue. When I used it last night, there weren't any other requests so I got my results pretty fast and even if there are many requests it has the option of e-mailing the results of the scan to your own e-mail id.

Whats more is, this service may keep your scan anonymous from the target, if he has surveillance installed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Write your comment here